We watched one of the Netflix ball drops before 8pm, and celebrated with sparkling grape juice and streamer poppers. = )
All the kids were playing hide-and-go-seek, and it was the twins' turn to count. They were counting to 20, so I paused to see how far they would get alone. They began counting simultaneously "1," "2" and I hear Juliet say "3" and grace say "20." Juliet turned to look at her, almost like she was about to tell her off, but instead said "okay." Then they went off to find the big kids.
This morning Grace wanted a new hairstyle for the new year:
I had some helpers to decorate daddy's birthday box! Grace is anxious for Billy's birthday because she wants some cake. = )
Today was a lovely, if lazy, start to the new year, but tomorrow we will be back to normal with billy back at work, and the rest of us attending appointments and doing some shopping!
later days



No comments:
Post a Comment