20 May 2021

End of Year

Yesterday, we finished our first full year of homeschooling!  It was wonderful and tiring and enjoyable and lots of work, but ultimately a good enough experience that I am looking forward to doing it again next year!

To celebrate, Avia came over and we heard some narrations and ate some cookies and drank some sparkling grape juice!


I was so excited to take the "typical" end of year homeschool picture with all the books we read!  Most of these we read all the way through.  There were a few (like the Bible and complete works of Lewis Carroll) of which we only read a few of the books it contained.





I'm kind of in disbelief at the new grades of my children.  At this point, really, none of them sound like they are feasible: Alice is a newly minted 6th grader, Emily 5th, William 3rd, Grace 2nd, and Juliet 2nd.  

Looking forward to a relaxing summer with a very light schedule and lots of fun.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment