04 March 2021

Emily Answers Her Birthday Survey: 10 years old

Emily answered her questions today, the day after her birthday.  = )

I am 10 years old.
My favorite color is: purple
The coolest person on earth is: My family (and Abby)
The thing I do best is: coloring
If I could change my name, it would be: Emma
My favorite toy is: all of them!
When I grow up, I want to be: an artist
I like to watch: frozen and frozen 2
My favorite song is: let it go
My favorite book is: Mandi and the secret tunnel
3 words to describe me are: artist helpful kind
When I was little, I used to: sing happy birthday to myself with the others
My favorite season is: spring summer and winter
The food I like most is: potatoes
One food I really don't like is: white spotted cheese
My best friend is: Abby
For my birthday I want to: go somewhere
My best memory is: with my friends and family.

I seemed to have dropped the ball in 2020 and don't have birthday surveys for Alice (11) or William (8!)

Emily did answer her survey last year though! You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment