This year Emily typed up her own answers. = )
I am 9 years old.
My favorite color is:purpleThe coolest person on earth is: everybody
The thing I do best is: smile
If I could change my name, it would be: I wouldn't change my name
My favorite toy is: my American girl doll
When I grow up, I want to be: a teacherI like to watch: netflix
My favorite song is: frosen 2 Into the Unknown
My favorite book is:the book with no pictures
3 words to describe me are: kind,happy,and amazing
When I was little, I used to: make mud pies
My favorite season is: summer
The food I like most is: potatoes
One food I really don't like is: onions
My best friend is: Abby
For my birthday I want to: go to Zap Zone
My best memory is:Jellystone
She only requested my help for what her "best thing" is and how to spell onions. = )
I think she's pretty amazing, and am so happy to celebrate her newest year!
later days
No comments:
Post a Comment