For Valentine's Day, Billy braved the cold, and a line outside the door, to get me some local made dark chocolate coconut chews!! They were really good (I actually still have some) and made me feel very loved. I bought him a box of Reese's cups, along with a small heart box for each of the kids. It's probably a good thing he got what he wanted while he was at the chocolate shop.
Grace woke up looking like she'd partied all night!
But we were able to tame that hair.
The twins asked how small they were when they were born. I told them they could fit into Daddy's hand. He didn't remember them being that tiny, so I broke out an old picture from when they were just a few weeks old.
Upon seeing it, they decided that they wanted to recreate it. I don't recall who is who in the first picture, and looking back at my blog, I didn't say!! If I were facing the way I think I was, it should be Grace/Mutti/Juliet in the first picture. But the second picture is for sure Grace/Mutti/Juliet.
Grace did up her hair in three buns for Three Kings Day
William built his Lego set after school.
And I got my Christmas gift in from Billy. They are super cute alligators "biting" my ear, but they are really heavy.
We had the Cornishes over for a game day. I was participating in dry January, and it was the first time I'd been tested, and stuck it out! We played this really fun interactive pirate game, that we actually played the next time we hung out with them too!
Alice and Emily thought the can in the Sam's parking lot was a meme, and wanted me to take a picture, so I did.
Juliet's hair was really pretty after coming in from playing the snow one day!
Christin and I sent one another pictures of our breakfast one day. So now it is going here too. Buttered toast and black tea with milk.
My mom has already travelled to Texas/FL/OK this year, but she will be leaving again this weekend, since my grandpa fell over, while petting a dog, and broke both of his shoulders (and several other bones.) = (
I'm hoping for a less eventful end to the month.
later days
No comments:
Post a Comment