29 March 2022

Emily Answers Her Birthday Survey: 11-years-old

Well, I'm a bit behind, but it is still her birth month!!

I am 11 thousand years old.
My favorite color is: purple
The coolest person on earth is: Mutti
The thing I do best is: make dumplings
If I could change my name, it would be: Emily
My favorite toy is: idk
When I grow up, I want to be: not sure
I like to watch: Encanto
My favorite song is: idk
My favorite book is: Mandie
3 words to describe me are: Happy, Friendly, Smiley
When I was little, I used to: draw a lot
My favorite season is: summer
The food I like most is: potatoes and egg fried rice
One food I really don't like is: Olives
My best friend is: Abby
For my birthday I want to: have Abby over
My best memory is: Idk I have a lot

later days

you can check out her birthday survey from last year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment