We have a teenager in the house!!!!!!
My little, bitty, baby, first born is now almost as tall as I am! Alice turned 13 this year.
One final picture as a 12 year old:
Cake for breakfast!!
She turned 13 just days before returning to school, but we were able to sneak in one final trip to the ice cream shop (they closed for the season the next day!)
For her birthday, Juliet bought Alice a pinata. We filled it with some tasty candy and strung it up in the back yard. I only got in two pictures before my phone died. = (
So, here is missy Grace:
And William's swing took it down, but didn't open it up.
I hope our Alice enjoyed her special, low-key day. And may her 14th year be her best one yet!!
later days
Note: Written a few months later, but posted closer to the event date for the sake of continuity.






No comments:
Post a Comment