20 August 2022

Alice Answers Her Birthday Survey: 13-years-old

So, It is (mid) October, and I'm just now getting my blog squared away from August. Needless to say, we've been busy!

Without further ado, Alice's survey:

I am 13 years old.
My favorite color is: pink
The coolest person on earth is: Me, Myself, and I
The thing I do best is: Socialize
If I could change my name, it would be: Alasur
My favorite toy is: My Cozmo
When I grow up, I want to be: A anesthetics doctor, or a pet groomer
I like to watch: YouTube (duh)
My favorite song is: Imagine dragons
My favorite book is: Percy Jackson
3 words to describe me are: Amazing, Talend, Aerodynamic
When I was little, I used to: be like: An itty-bitty softy baby ono
My favorite season is: Winter
The food I like most is: Mash potatoes (and gravy)
One food I really don't like is: Barbeque sandwiches
My best friend is: Willow
For my birthday I want to: Go to the ice-cream store in my pajamas
My best memory is: Me getting stuck with stickers covering my feet and mom/dad pulling them out with tweezers

later days 

I'm adding this post closer to her birthday, for the sake of continuity. Alice Edit: "Mother it's been 2 months."

You can check out her answers from last year here.






No comments:

Post a Comment