14 October 2022

Morning Waits

The big girls' school opens the doors at 745 each morning.  All of us get ready and go to drop them off every day, then have half of an hour to wait, before the little ones' school opens the doors*.

So, sometimes we run home for a forgotten something.  And sometimes we go in early, because I'm subbing, and when the weather was really pretty, they got to play on the playground for a while.




The have wonderful teachers, and are so happy to be back!  (I am too, for that matter. = )) 

Now that it's colder, we go and wait as one of the earliest cars in the drop-off line.  At least I have a good heater in my car!

later days

*I will really like this when the roads are snowy and gross, because then I won't feel rushed.  For now, it's a lot of time to kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment