17 January 2019

Swimming and Snuggling and Snacks

I caught wind of a free public pool over the break, so the kids and I went to check it out!  There was some snow on the ground, so it felt strange to get into our suits.  When we entered the pool,  we were alone excepting one other adult swimming laps!

The water temperature is unfortunately set for swim season, so it was a little cool for us.  I finally had to call it when my skinny little William started to shiver uncontrollably. Even so, they still had a good time, and want to go back!



Saturday mornings, this is how our bed always looks:


They take up a little more space than they once did!

One day after MOPS, I called Billy to tend to his car, but the problem is not persistent.  He'd already eaten, and with the brunch I had just enjoyed, we didn't want to meet for lunch, but opted for a quick float date instead.


It was perfectly Instagram worthy, and every bit as tasty as it looked.  And the company was phenomenal, as always.


From there I went to waste time not registering the twins for kindergarten, even though the system allowed me to make an appointment.   I have a new appointment for the 24th, we'll see how it goes.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment