17 February 2019

When it wasn't a snow day...

The twins went on an errand with avia. They were so excited that they were actually ready before she arrived. So they waited.


100 days of school was postponed until the next school day, but William's project was definitely my favorite. No tape or glue or stickers (though I did see a stamp one that I might have to try when the twins have their turn.) And, he only had to punch the paper 50 times.  We did count them after each 10, so we did plenty of counting to make his teacher proud. = )


I had some items to bring in one day, so we took pictures near Alice's classroom.




On picture day, I dressed the twins in their new twin outfits from Uncle John and Aunt Diem.  They are just too cute.


I literally had to hold the big kids out of the picture with the twins, so after I got the shot I wanted, everyone joined in.  How I love them!


We also lucked out and had the Pritchards over one evening.  The kids love having their friends come over.  We had a good time playing munchkin, though we missed Nicole who was home sick.  = (




Billy and I went on a brunch date to The Creole.  It was so good.  We will be going back.



Alice is so easy to please when it comes to doing her hair in the morning.  All she wants is a ponytail (but would happily skip brushing her hair completely if  I'd let her.)  She's been like this as long as I can remember, which is great in a rush, but super disappointing when you want to do fancy styles for special days.  = (

Luckily for me, next I got Emily. = )  Emily will let me play and experiment with her hair.  So, on days we have a little time in the mornings, I'll try different styles.


Not all of them turn out great, but you never know till you try!


I took this picture because it goes with a Juliet story.  I love to wear holiday earrings.  I guess it's my way of  'decorating' for each holiday.  I don't have all the holidays yet (working on my collection.)  Apparently I've worn them often enough that when I decided to wear my parrot set, Juliet asked if it were a "parrot holiday."  = )


later days

No comments:

Post a Comment