At the tail end of the last school year, Emily attended a birthday party at District 5. She had so much fun that she wanted to have her party there this year. = )
The invitations were a PDF file, which is an unusual style for us. She passed out the invitations during her valentine's party (which I had intended to do, then ended up celebrating with the twins. = ))
Her cupcakes were chocolate with purple vanilla icing and cute little fairy toppers.
She handmade the tags for the lollipops she gave as parting favors*. I love the caption on this one. She varied what the message was.
They were expecting us, but it took a while to check in, since I had to redo the waivers that I had filled out (over a month ago) and even had a confirmation email with barcode that did not redirect appropriately in their system.
Aside from that one hang up, everything was ideal. The room was ready to go and the kids were out to bounce from the word go!
Some of my shots could best be described as 'artistic' and worst described as 'awful' but I managed shots of all the party guests. = )
Big Emily & Alice about to battle!
Juliet threw a ball at me!
William had a hard blow at the party. One of the trampolines was for 7 and up. This translated to almost all of the party guests (except the twins and Aubrey) getting to do something he wasn't allowed to do. He managed to find fun elsewhere though.
Emily's birthday tiara lit up!
Emily had opened the card backward and thought it was particularly funny.
Tyler was the only one who got a hug. Maybe it's because he gave her Robux?
It was a good time. I think everyone enjoyed bouncing around. The only thing I would have changed would have been more time to play. = )
Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate our favorite almost 8 year old!
later days
*I don't like giving people "stuff." I want it to be intentional or utilizable. In this case consumable was acceptable, especially since my little Emily was so excited to personalize them. = )

No comments:
Post a Comment