24 March 2019

New intrests, day dates, and the warm up?

Emily's latest craft time has been spent making pictures that can be combined into animation.  She made 3 in one day, and hasn't come back to it since, so maybe it was just a fleeting interest.  


Grace playing with some of Emily's birthday gifts.


After one of our lunch dates, we spent some time at a vintage arcade/bar.  It was themed so well.  I enjoyed playing pinball and dr. Mario.  Billy enjoyed playing many games I'd never heard of.



Some pictures of my dear ones hanging out at home.






Last Sunday was kid-led Sunday. All 5 helped lead songs, Alice made an awesome usher, and Emily did a wonderful reading of the scripture.




Bedtime selfie:


One Thursday Billy and I had both eaten, so we went on a chilly walk around downtown Mason.  They have this cute little art display tucked in an alleyway.



Alice's friend made an agenda for their playdate:


And I totally got suckered in to buying pre-k pictures of the twins.  I mean, seriously, how could I resist?


Emily and William are my two who always want to come home and play outside after school.  It's much colder than I would want to endure, but they make it work.



This picture is from a while back, it was, what is hopefully, our final heavy snow of the season!


It's nice to be back outside a bit, I know that I have dearly missed the sun the last few months.  I'm ready for a nice, long, hot, summer. = )

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment