Aside from celebrating our Emily, the past week has been back to normal. Read: the kids were back in school (and actually went 5 days in a row! = ))
Last Sunday my mom was confirmed as an elder at her church. So proud of her!
This also meant that the turtles that live by my sewing desk hadn't moved all week. Until today. = ) The twins were home long enough to notice them and they are now somewhere new.
I spent some time with the twins at school. They were working on identifying letters in their names, and their teachers were in assessment mode in preparation of conferences next week.
It continues to snow, on top of the snow, that is on top of a layer of snow. At least it is light out now when we are waiting for the bus!
Emily lost her third tooth on Thursday!
The kids have been battling to see who can get out of the car first. In this picture I think Emily is winning.
We also went to their skating fundraiser on Thursday and I didn't take a single picture! They had fun and we ate pizza. = )
And I bought a bag of my favorite seasonal candy:
I also bought the giant bag for Sarah's birthday gift. Mine is gone. I'd wager hers is probably almost.
It's nice to be back to normal. Although, this week we are prepared for all kinds of early releases and late nights thanks to conferences at both schools!
later days









No comments:
Post a Comment