Today we celebrated William by jumping on some trampolines and eating cake. = ) I finally sat down with him to get his answers to his birthday survey.
I am 7 years old.
My favorite color is: green.The coolest person on earth is: Nick
The thing I do best is: play games.
If I could change my name, it would be: Fuzzy.
My favorite toy is: paw patrol.
When I grow up, I want to be: a police officer.
I like to watch: youtube.
My favorite song is: Rockefeller Street.
My favorite book is: Scooby Doo books.
3 words to describe me are: fuzzy, mcduzzy, hero.
When I was little, I used to: chew on toys.
My favorite season is: Christmas
The food I like most is: Candy
One food I really don't like is: broccoli.
My best friend is: Nick & Nolan.
For my birthday I want to: Have a Dance Party
My best memory is: Learning about Jesus.
I love you my little boy! <3
later days
You can check out his answers from last year here.
No comments:
Post a Comment