William's birthday was last Sunday, so we took these pictures Saturday night, to document his final night as a 5 year old!
Then, the next afternoon, on his birthday, he opened gifts from Enisi and Edudi and from Mutti and Daddy.
Our new 6 year old:
I am 5, I mean 6 years old.
My favorite color is: green
The coolest person on earth is: me
The thing I do best is: play on my computer
If I could change my name, it would be: cookie - yummy
My favorite toy is: paw patrol submarine (from vivi)
When I grow up, I want to be: An Ice Cream Truck Driver
I like to watch: paw patrol
My favorite song is: paw patrol theme song
My favorite book is: Scooby Doo
3 words to describe me are: equal, William, robloxer
When I was little, I used to: play on my tablet
My favorite season is: Christmas
The food I like most is: candy
One food I really don't like is: mashed potatoes
My best friend is: Vivi
For my birthday I want to: go bowling
My best memory is: all the memories
You can check out his answers from last year here.
later days





No comments:
Post a Comment