20 August 2021

Alice Answers Her Birthday Survey: 12-years-old

While it is mid-September, I am apparently more on time than last year! It hasn't even been a month since our oldest turned 12. So, here are her survey answers this year.

I am 12 years old.
My favorite color is: pink
The coolest person on earth is: mutti B)
The thing I do best is: draw n stuff
If I could change my name, it would be: alasuar
My favorite toy is: amber (My stuff tabby cat)
When I grow up, I want to be: a pet groomer!
I like to watch: animations
My favorite song is: natrual by imagine dragons
My favorite book is: ew reading
3 words to describe me are: Crazy, cute, lazy
When I was little, I used to: be like: very cringy- i over used uwu and owo and B3
My favorite season is: winter
The food I like most is: shrimp
One food I really don't like is: rasin cookies (Daddy is weird)
My best friend is: Willow, lana, asia, audrey, and other
For my birthday I want to: get a pet hamster! or hermit crab, a axolol ANYTHING
My best memory is: being born

There was a big groan when I asked her to fill it out this year, but she was all cheer and giggles when she finished. ; )

I love my 12 year old Alisaur.

later days

You can check out last year's answers here.

Edit: While completed in September, I've added it to her most recent birthday, to be found more easily in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment