I am 11 years old.
My favorite color is: pink
The coolest person on earth is:Mutti, ✨daddy, ✨twins, ✨William..✨. and ✨E ✨M ✨I ✨L ✨Y✨
The coolest person on earth is:Mutti, ✨daddy, ✨twins, ✨William..✨. and ✨E ✨M ✨I ✨L ✨Y✨
The thing I do best is: Sleep
If I could change my name, it would be: alasuar
My favorite toy is: my catz
When I grow up, I want to be: A gaurdian elf
I like to watch: Anything i can
My favorite song is: Thunder by imagine dragons
My favorite book is: If cats ruled the world
3 words to describe me are: Rawr, ogalibo, flipfloptummydrop
When I was little, I used to: be like: NO SLEEP NEIN NEIN
My favorite season is: Winter 100%
The food I like most is: Shrimp
One food I really don't like is: Whatever mutti makes because apprently thats what she wants me to say
My best friend is: ✨willow, and adurey!✨
If I could change my name, it would be: alasuar
My favorite toy is: my catz
When I grow up, I want to be: A gaurdian elf
I like to watch: Anything i can
My favorite song is: Thunder by imagine dragons
My favorite book is: If cats ruled the world
3 words to describe me are: Rawr, ogalibo, flipfloptummydrop
When I was little, I used to: be like: NO SLEEP NEIN NEIN
My favorite season is: Winter 100%
The food I like most is: Shrimp
One food I really don't like is: Whatever mutti makes because apprently thats what she wants me to say
My best friend is: ✨willow, and adurey!✨
For my birthday I want to: Have a pet axolotl
My best memory is: Being born
My best memory is: Being born
So, there you have it, answers from an 11.5 year old.
later days
You can check out her 10 year old answers here.
No comments:
Post a Comment