Yesterday, we celebrated our "babies" turning 8!! We took a few final night as 7 year olds pictures.
We had cake for breakfast, and since it was a Saturday, they were able to immediately open their gifts!
The night before, they came in and begged me to ask if Abby and her sisters could come over. I sent a quick text off to Nicole, so see if we could secure their company, on such short notice. Luckily for the twins, Aubrey accepted their invitation, and was able to come spend the day with the birthday girls.
Grace wore the clip on earrings that she picked out and received for her birthday. It is unbelievable how much older she looks!!
I asked what they wanted for their "special dinner" and they said McDonald's. We are trying to eat out less, so I made up some homemade burgers and fries and Billy coined our meal NotDonalds's. = ) The twins were very happy, and that's what I was after.
It was a nice day, and we are looking forward to celebrating again, later this month, with some of their other friends!
later days
You can see what we did for their special day last year.







No comments:
Post a Comment