Okay, full disclosure, it's been over a month since their actual birthday. Thankfully, it's still not the longest span between birthday and survey.
I am 8 years old.
My favorite color is: black
The coolest person on earth is: you [mutti] and daddy
The thing I do best is: help mutti
If I could change my name, it would be: gacabella
My favorite toy is: the American Girl ice cream stand
When I grow up, I want to be: i don't know yet, but i probably want to be a normal person or a doctor
I like to watch: Hello Kitty
My favorite song is: Don't Play with Fire
My favorite book is: Hello Kitty book "Hugs"
3 words to describe me are: smiley, helpful, whiny
When I was little, I used to: call William "wiwam"
My favorite season is: Winter (no bugs) & Summer (warm)
The food I like most is: cookies
One food I really don't like is: onions
My best friend is: Zoey
For my birthday I want to: get more Hello Kitty stuffies
My best memory is: Flying on a plane, playing my game.
The coolest person on earth is: you [mutti] and daddy
The thing I do best is: help mutti
If I could change my name, it would be: gacabella
My favorite toy is: the American Girl ice cream stand
When I grow up, I want to be: i don't know yet, but i probably want to be a normal person or a doctor
I like to watch: Hello Kitty
My favorite song is: Don't Play with Fire
My favorite book is: Hello Kitty book "Hugs"
3 words to describe me are: smiley, helpful, whiny
When I was little, I used to: call William "wiwam"
My favorite season is: Winter (no bugs) & Summer (warm)
The food I like most is: cookies
One food I really don't like is: onions
My best friend is: Zoey
For my birthday I want to: get more Hello Kitty stuffies
My best memory is: Flying on a plane, playing my game.
So, a little late, but totally worth the wait.
later days
No comments:
Post a Comment