If you've seen Grace's you know that this post is over a month late. If you haven't now you know!
I am 8 years old.
My favorite color is: yellow
The coolest person on earth is: Grace
The thing I do best is: Color
If I could change my name, it would be: I don't know
My favorite toy is: cuddle bear
When I grow up, I want to be: a school sub teacher.
I like to watch: My Little Pony
My favorite song is: Stick Together
My favorite book is: Twig
3 words to describe me are: twin, smiley, jumpy
When I was little, I used to: eat everything
My favorite season is: birthdays
The food I like most is: cake
One food I really don't like is: olives
My best friend is: Kennedy
For my birthday I want to: unwrap presents
My best memory is: when we moved here.
The coolest person on earth is: Grace
The thing I do best is: Color
If I could change my name, it would be: I don't know
My favorite toy is: cuddle bear
When I grow up, I want to be: a school sub teacher.
I like to watch: My Little Pony
My favorite song is: Stick Together
My favorite book is: Twig
3 words to describe me are: twin, smiley, jumpy
When I was little, I used to: eat everything
My favorite season is: birthdays
The food I like most is: cake
One food I really don't like is: olives
My best friend is: Kennedy
For my birthday I want to: unwrap presents
My best memory is: when we moved here.
Also some wonderful answers, and I think worth the wait.
later days
You can see her answers from last year here.
No comments:
Post a Comment