There are just a few pictures here and there that I want to keep, but don't need an entire post. Or maybe I should aim to blog daily or weekly, then I could post little posts and have these in individual posts. I smell a new year's resolution....
Making cornflake wreaths!
Daddy gets extra cinnamon imperials. = )
An afternoon of writing envelopes to all the people in my life that I love.
William claimed the Santa hat when we were unpacking our Christmas bins.
My mom found this awesome tiny wooden nativity at a yard sale for the kids to play with. They enjoy it, and they leave my inherited one alone. = )
These two party so hard!
Emily ate her poptart into the shape of a guns up! Wreck'em!
I love these creative little gnome trees! = )
All five of my children were invited to Big Emily's birthday party this weekend. We did our best to give her something she'd like, which is currently unicorns! The boxes have a bracelet and necklace in them, respectively. I asked my Emily what she liked best, but she wasn't sure.
Last week was a school fundraiser at the skating rink. So, we loaded up and enjoyed dinner at the rink while the kids wore themselves out on a Thursday night.
My poor alice has been less than 100% all week. = (
On Wednesday, We got to have lunch with Daddy and Aunt Rocky! It was super quick, because I had somewhere to be, but it was a nice treat to eat with them. = )
Such a fun season!
later days














No comments:
Post a Comment