23 October 2019

Seasonal Fun

At a yard sale, Emily and I scored a couple of old, gimpy tents.  The kids loved playing in them in the back yard.  They had their tablets and popcorn and dolls all snuggled up.  Even Alice, though she had already moved on when I took these pictures.




 We pulled out the Halloween bin, and played with a giant bear head.  The twins turned into some creepy four legged four armed monster. = )


The rubber bats have a new home.


and I broke out a cute little neon sign.  We found a second little ghost in Alice's computer cabinet to display on the other side of the sign.  But as of right now, they are both MIA. = /


I made up my grandmother's cottage pie recipe.  It was just perfect. = )  I even brought one to share with my MOPS ladies!


later days

No comments:

Post a Comment