23 October 2019

Kindergarten Country Mill Fieldtrip

With the twins starting kindergarten, this year is full of "lasts."  Since Alice and Emily didn't go to kindergarten in Michigan, it's not been too bad.  But knowing this was the final fieldtrip pulled a little on my heart strings.

It was a cold, wet day.  I bought some coffee on the way to keep my hands warm during the first part of the tour.

The twins went last year with their class, and Billy came too!  But I think they had a good time with just me (and the rest of their class.)


Taking a cold ride on the tractor pulled wagon.


We each picked an apple, and a pumpkin.  And there was no surprise hand holding, unlike last year.  At the end of the tour we were given a donut and some cider.  The cider is cold, which is always surprising to me, as far north as we are.  It was still tasty. = )


G&J striking a pose in front of a real giant pumpkin!


The first school field trip for my last little babies.  I'm just a little sad.  Really.  I love getting to do more and more with all of them every year!

later days

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment