The 190th day of Quarantine for the #crockstars.
The expected high today was 64F. It was quite cool, but when I was out painting in the direct sun, it was warm enough that I was sweating! = 0
For dinner we had a variety of food: chicken nuggets, mini corn dogs, boiled eggs and pretzels.
Billy and I finished watching the other two installments of CB Strike. It is well done, and I am excited for more to come.
------
Today was the 189th day of Quarantine.
The expected high today is 61F.
Today we went to the DODC to do our nature study. It was too cool to set up in the shade, but was very pleasant in the sun. The kids (except for Alice) had a fun time running up and down the hill for a while.
For dinner we had steak and spaghetti, since Sarah brought over some of the steak she bought earlier in the week.
We started CB strike, and watched the entire first installment (broken into 3 parts.)
------
188th Day of Quarantine.
The expected high today is 64F.
For dinner we had cornbread chicken with peach salsa.
------
187th Day of Quarantine.
78F was the high.
Sarah came by with meat after a run to Rives Junction.
I've started returning my cans to Carl's (in small loads) but it will take a while to get all the cans from the past 6 months returned.
William made some cornbread from a recipe he found in one of this books. It was pretty good without sugar (but with butter on top) and even better with sugar mixed in and butter on top!
Dinner was hamburger helper with homemade corn bread and Greek salad.
-----
186th Day of Quarantine.
73F was the high today.
For dinner we had Panera family meal.
The new Cormoran Strike book came out today (on a Tuesday?) and I've ordered it, but used all my self reserve to wait until after my chores were finished to start it. I'm so happy.
-----
185th Day of Quarantine.
67F is our high today.
We started a new read aloud, after lessons, Red Sails to Capri.
Sarah came over to mow the lawn.
Made an appointment at the dealership for my car for next week. Made an appointment for my car with the tire shop tomorrow. Called the doctor to see if the kids need xrays and bloodwork (again.) Filled out and paid for a new driver's license and yearly fee for my car tags. It was a good Monday to get things done!
For dinner we had fish over rice.
Trying to finish the book I'm currently reading, so that I have an open kindle for the new Cormoran Strike book that comes out tomorrow!
------
184th Day of Quarantine.
73F is our expected high today.
For dinner we had gourmet peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with grapes (green & purple.) I'm such a chef.
------
later days









No comments:
Post a Comment