15 April 2021

Juliet Answers Her Birthday Survey: 7-years-old

Unsurprisingly, we are also a few days past Juliet's birthday.

I am 7 years old.

My favorite color is: all the colors
The coolest person on earth is: my family
The thing I do best is: kiss Mutti
If I could change my name, it would be: Elise 
My favorite toy is: Ariel
When I grow up, I want to be: a pilot 
I like to watch: My Little Pony
My favorite song is: Mary Had A Little Lamb
My favorite book is: Meet Blaire
3 words to describe me are: happy, loving, small 
When I was little, I used to: play with Grace
My favorite season is: Christmas
The food I like most is: Cookies
One food I really don't like is: baked potatoes 
My best friend is: Kennedy
For my birthday I want to: play with our balloons
My best memory is:  playing laser tag with Avia

She also needed a bit of prompting, but her answers are definitely her own!

later days

You can check out her answers from last year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment