15 April 2021

Grace Answers Her Birthday Survey: 7-years-old

We are a few days past Grace's birthday, but it is still April!

I am 7 years old.
My favorite color is: pink
The coolest person on earth is: my mom
The thing I do best is: give my mom kisses
If I could change my name, it would be: Gracie
My favorite toy is: Molly (American Girl Doll)
When I grow up, I want to be: be a mom
I like to watch: Phineas and Ferb
My favorite song is: Let It Go 
My favorite book is: Sandra Boynton Books
3 words to describe me are: kissable (I helped with that one), small, loving
When I was little, I used to: played on my computer
My favorite season is: Christmas
The food I like most is: Meatballs
One food I really don't like is: tomatoes
My best friend is: Zoey
For my birthday I want to: play with people
My best memory is: Mutti kisses

Her answers are still timid, but becoming less and less influenced by yours truly!

later days

Check out her answers from last year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment