15 November 2021

William Answers His Birthday Survey: 9-years-old

Less than a week since his birthday, and he's already knocked out his survey. I'm feeling pretty on top of things today. lol.

I am 9 years old.
My favorite color is: green
The coolest person on earth is: Sensei
The thing I do best is: Play
If I could change my name, it would be: Megator
My favorite toy is: Little Strawberry (A special teddy)
When I grow up, I want to be: a police man
I like to watch: youtube
My favorite song is: Wicked VIP
My favorite book is: The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymus Bosch
3 words to describe me are: playful, sleepy, teddy-lover
When I was little, I used to: be good and happy
My favorite season is: Christmas
The food I like most is: Barbeque Sandwiches
One food I really don't like is: Soup or Noodles
My best friend is: Nick
For my birthday I want to: get more Nerf guns.
My best memory is: when I saw you [mutti] play tennis [??]

I still typed up his answers this year, but we'll see if he is willing to type them up on his own next year, for the big 10!!

later days

you can check out his birthday survey from last year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment