11 November 2020

William Answers his Birthday Survey: 8-years-old

William's survey was another casualty of 2020. So, this post, just like Alice's 11th, is delayed several months. It is currently March 2021. I'm posting it to November of 2020, so that I'm able to find it to link back to this year. = )

He typed is own answers this year!  I translated, and commented in the brackets.

I am 8 years old.
My favorite color is:g [green]
The coolest person on earth is: me
The thing I do best is:nofing [nothing = ( ]
If I could change my name, it would be: fid
My favorite toy is: [nerf] gun
When I grow up, I want to be: plis [police]
I like to watch: youtob
My favorite song is: sans [Undertale - Megalovania]
My favorite book is: max [Maximum Boy - Dan Greenburg]
3 words to describe me are:will sad mAD [He had stopped typing halfway through, and I had to beg him back, so I'm hoping he is talking about how is is feeling right now.]
When I was little, I used to: eat
My favorite season is: sumir [summer]
The food I like most is: baq sawit [Barbeque Sandwhiches]
One food I really don't like is: nodos [Noodles]
My best friend is: muting [mutti = )]
For my birthday I want to: have fun
My best memory is: sliping [sleeping, despite the fact that we just went snow tubing today!]

He is still 8, and not as far into the year as Alice, so I'm sure his answers will change by the time this November rolls around. = )

later days

You can check out his 7-year-old answers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment