05 November 2022

My 40th Birthday!

This year I turned the big 40!  I got to celebrate my birthday twice, once with a birthday cake for breakfast on November 3rd.


Then, Billy threw me a murder mystery party the weekend after!!!!  As if it couldn't get any better, Erin Elise flew all the way up to come celebrate with me!!!!!!

The twins loved having her here!

 

She even made sure I had a fancy cake with enough candles to catch the house on fire. lol.

It was set in Sherlock Holmes' London. We had a few people that had signed up to come cancel at the last minute, so we brough in some of the younger generation to play a part too!  A few of us had to switch roles, since we were lacking men, so I was actually 'arland the train conductor (hence the hat and tie.)

Everyone played their part so well, it was amazing!!!  In this company's mystery not only is there a murderer, but also a victim!!


I had a ball, and Billy even got some Chick-fil-a for our food spread.  It was just perfect!

That's the end of my description of the party, but I am going to reveal the murderer below, so spoilers if you are planning to play Murder on Baker St. stop reading!

****spoilers ahead****



















I got to be the murderer!!!!!!  = )  Poor Michaela was the victim...  she did a great job though!


Oh, and here's a cute bonus picture of Juliet who made up some sparkling grape juice with a cucumber garnish. ; )


later days

edit: backdated for continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment