William turned 10 this year!!!!!
I asked his teacher if he could bring in cupcakes on the day before his birthday, which just happened to fall on a Friday! So, Thursday night, we set out to make 48 cupcakes, as well as his birthday cake, that we would eat for breakfast the next morning. I skimmed a bit of the batter off of the cake portion to make a few extra cupcakes, so that we could each enjoy one the night that I made the ones for his class.
I hadn't planned on putting any decorations on his cupcakes, but he requested rings, which of course I made happen. (They are donuts, if you can't really see from the picture.) We also placed umbrellas on the yellow cake cupcakes.
Here's his final night as a nine-year-old!
And our 10-year-old birthday boy!!!
To celebrate our boy a little more, we went to Zap Zone, just as a family, and spent a few hours doing fun things!!
A few days later, he got a very fancy gift from the Helterbrands!!!!
I hope our favorite 10-year-old had a great day and has an awesome 11th year!
later days
you can see his 10-year-old survey answers here.
and his birthday last year here.
edit: backdated for continuity.





No comments:
Post a Comment