Well, it hasn't yet been a month since his special day, so I've got that going for me!
I am 10 years old.My favorite color is: green
The coolest person on earth is: me.
The thing I do best is: being awesome and cool.
If I could change my name, it would be: Harold
My favorite toy is: little strawberry
When I grow up, I want to be: an astronaut
I like to watch: youtube
My favorite song is: Void Whispers by Watergun Collective and ovg!
My favorite book is: Gerald and Piggie books, by Mo Willems
3 words to describe me are: awesome, cool and handsome
When I was little, I used to: snuggle up with a book
My favorite season is: Spooky Halloween
The food I like most is: BBQ sandwiches
One food I really don't like is: chicken noodle soup
My best friend is: Riley
For my birthday I want to: go to Zap Zone, again
My best memory is: going to the trampoline park
I still typed them up this year, but didn't encourage him to do so, because it is time for us to start getting ready for bed, and this is my last post of the night. ; )
later days
you can see his answers from last year here.
edit: backdated for continuity.
No comments:
Post a Comment