It's been a nice long while since I had to update any of the kids' doctor visits! This appointment for William was just a recall, waiting for when they find that his teeth are ready for braces!
Somehow, I got it into my head that we needed to leave really, really early, and so we made it to Ann Arbor with like 2 hours to wait. Since we had our lunches with us, we opted to go find some thirft stores!
There is a lot more to Ann Arbor than I knew! It is a lovely town.
We first went to the salvation army, since I knew what to expect there. We didn't buy much, except for a calculator (of unknown working condition) for Leon.
At the next thrift store we bought more, but ran out of time. Should the opportunity ever arise again, we will go there first! They had so much, and really good prices. = )
After the appointment we enjoyed our lunch in the atrium, and then drove back with plenty of time to pick up the girls, though I think I might have had Avia or Billy on call to get them, should we have hit traffic.
later days
edit: written 6-17-23 backdated for continuity.


No comments:
Post a Comment