We celebrated our family version Scooby Doo Day on a Friday this year! On Thursday night Emily made a fancy cake for us to eat for breakfast on Friday morning.
Scooby Doo Collection!
This year, I thought it would be fun for us to read as many Scooby Doo books as we could in one hour! The kids only lasted about 30 minutes, so we called it quits after that, but read quite a few books as a group*!
I just set up my new phone a few days before, and didn't yet know how to use all the features yet. So, we ended up taking several rounds of pictures before we got a selfie with everyone in it and unblurred!
Finally! I just needed to change one of the settings! = )
Happy Scooby Doo day y'all!
later days
*Alice was lame and decided not to help us read more books. = (











No comments:
Post a Comment