26 October 2017

A Belated First Day

Yesterday we put in a 12 hour day establishing doctors up in Grand Rapids.  That is a long tale, and I would like to do it justice, so I'll save it for another day. Instead, I'll post about the twin's first day of school, despite the fact that this post will be out of chronological order.

Today, the twins rode the bus to their first day of school in Michigan!*

Both Grace and Juliet were ready to go, after a long wait!  They leave just a few minutes before I load up the big kids, and could not be happier to start their school year.

Grace

Juliet

A full counter, once again!


When they came home, they were all smiles, and can't wait to go back tomorrow!

later days

You can read about the big kids' first day here. And pictures from last year here.

*why yes, that is a snow blower you see in the background.  since we had frost on the ground and it is only October, it seemed like a prudent purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment