Yesterday, the big kids had their school Halloween parties! The families were invited for the parade up and down the street, so the twins and I parked to watch the parade. As I unloaded Grace, she indicated that she needed to use the restroom. So, despite the fact that we had parked at the end of the road, we quickly headed for the school to use the facilities.
When we came out of the stall, a little girl took one look at the twins and said "they look just like Alice!" Considering that Alice didn't even know we were in the building, it stands to reason that the twins bear a striking resemblance to their biggest sister. = )
We stopped in each of the big kid's rooms to say hello, and tell them where we were sitting on the parade route.
We then headed back to the car, where we waited, and waited and waited. Then finally the big kids came down the path!
William was showing off his ninja moves:
Emily spotted us right away!
I practically had to chase down my dragon Alice, who was in her own little world.
Then, last night we headed back up to the school for trunk-or-treat and a dance, and dinner!
I didn't get a before picture, but they were some excited kids after all the events. Being a kid during this season is the best!
The twins have their parade at school next week, so look forward to those pictures coming soon!
later days





No comments:
Post a Comment