22 October 2017

The Lesson is Tough

After William's incident, my mom and I traded out vehicles, and I resumed responsibility for my duties. 

When we picked up the big girls from school, they were super excited to see me = ) and very excited about a school sponsored skate party that night.

I told them that I would drive them over to the skate rink, if Billy would stay with them and bring them home, but I could not spend another night out.  Billy was also in tough shape, and we could not come to an acceptable compromise, so the answer was no.

The big girls were so disappointed, so in stepped Aunt Rocky!  She picked them up and took them to their event.  Afterwards, she even took them through the McDonald's drive thru!

William was mighty unhappy.


He was pouting, and didn't want me to take a picture of him. 

No little boy, you do not get to go roller skating hours after you are released from the hospital with a fractured skull & healing concussion.

We are now in the process of trying to decide what type of birthday party William can have.  On Wednesday, I'll try to remember to ask the doctors when he is released for normal activity.

In the meantime, I'm trying to keep him from climbing trees and "sliding" down the stairs in a blanket.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment