![]() |
| My outside helpers |
Emily made 3 great signs for me to use (she was inside of course!) = )
I used the heat lamps to help warm, and my mom was the primary adult in charge (inside.) She and the kids helped me move things from the shed to the front area. She also came back with Sarah's neighbor Josh the next morning and he helped us with some of the heavy lifting and set up.
Business was slow the entire day, but I sold my Christmas tree* and our TV stand, and a handful of other things to souls brave enough to get out of their cars.
My mom came out and helped me pack up just before dusk. We filled my car with what we could and put the bigger items on the roadside.**
![]() |
| what happens to a propane tank that runs for several hours in particularly cold weather |
It was rainy and colder on Saturday, so I didn't regret holding it a single day. And I feel soooooo good having cleaned out the shed!
Once we cleaned out the shed, this little girl found the bike she received 2 Christmases ago. It had a low tire, and there were snow flurries in the air, but she was determined! I spent 15 minutes outside with her
Now, if we could just get that carport put in, my "big projects" list would be pretty minimal!
later days
* ::sniffle:: it was my 9ft tree, and just couldn't stand up in our new house. That and my photo frame screen were the only two sentimental things that I sold.
**people picked it over and everything was gone before the trash ran!




No comments:
Post a Comment