30 November 2017

Yearly Christmas Ornaments

Keeping with our tradition of picking out new ornaments, we have new pictures to add to the collection!

Alice went for the big and bold, pink fluffy ball:


Emily picked out another sweet little bird.  You can see the one she picked out a few years ago on the tree behind her (down by her hip):


William found his favorite paw patrol pup Skye:

 

And Grace's love of Hello Kitty is a secret to none, so she was very excited about this find:

 

Juliet has latched on to the little Mermaid, and just loves it.  One of the pictures I snapped before remembering to grab the Santa hat was my favorite:

 

later days

You can see the pictures from last year in this post.
Runner up/outtake pictures:






P.S. I have a big long post about thanksgiving that I started, but I went down sick for two entire days.  Sarah even brought us dinner each night, because I just couldn't execute my normal activities. = (  So I wanted to blog about thanksgiving before posting these pictures, but I am just so excited to share them!

P.P.S. Downsizing from a 9 foot tree to a 6 foot tree meant getting rid of all my non sentimental ornaments, but we are still short of space.  I think we might have to get a slightly larger tree next year, to accommodate all of our family traditions! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment