12 November 2017

William Answers His Birthday Survey, 5 years old

Yesterday we so busy, we didn't have a chance to answer them, so we are doing it today!

I am 5 years old.
My favorite color is: Green
The coolest person on earth is: Me
The thing I do best is: Play
If I could change my name, it would be: Chase
My favorite toy is: Skye
When I grow up, I want to fix things
I like to watch: Paw Patrol
My favorite song is: Paw Patrol theme song
My favorite book is: Paw Patrol - Pups plan a surprise party
3 words to describe me are: big, crying, falling down the stairs
When I was little, I used to: be in mama's tummy
My favorite season is: fall
The food I like most is: chicken
One food I really don't like is: broccoli
My best friend is: Zia
For my birthday I want to: go on a helicopter
My best memory is: Going to the store to pick out toys

See his answers from last year here.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment