04 March 2018

Emily Answers her birthday survey: 7-years-old

Yesterday we celebrated our Emily's 7th Birthday!  She woke up to packages full of Squishables at her feet, and a special Lucky Charm's unicorn cereal for breakfast.  Then Avia came by and they spent the afternoon shopping, eating ice cream and playing in Charolotte.  So, I had to wait until today to get her answers.



I am 7 years old.
My favorite color is: Purple
The coolest person on earth is: Mutti
The thing I do best is: Help Mutti
If I could change my name, it would be: When I grow up, I'll change my name to "mutti"
My favorite toy is: Sophie
When I grow up, I want to be: A mother
I like to watch: DanTDM
My favorite song is: In the Name of Love (from Roblox)
My favorite book is: My Library Book (different each week)
3 words to describe me are: nice, short, silly and giggly!
When I was little, I used to: Play with Alice
My favorite season is: Summer
The food I like most is: Cake
One food I really don't like is: Onions
My best friend is: McKensie
For my birthday I want to: Ice Skate
My best memory is: Being a Baby


later days

You can see her 6 year-old answers here.  And what she looked like on her last night as a 6 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment