The final full week of February, the kids had their first Spring Break (they'll get another week at the beginning of April.) We had a few appointments, but just enjoyed a low key week.
This looks like it was at the big kids' school, but I don't remember taking this picture.
We picked up the twins' glasses:
We went to a MOPS playdate, and while we waited in the car, the twins like to have the window cracked (it is locked to my controls) and play in the cold, while staying warm.
Pancakes are a favorite for all of us. Easy to make, fun to eat!
We keep one of the bathrooms heated, with a space heater, warmer than the rest of the house, so many days we end up playing in the sitting area of the bathroom.
With Emily's birthday coming to a close, it struck me that the twins' birthday is up next. They will be 4!!! Sometimes when they sleep, I can soak in their baby features, but they are growing up fast.
Juliet close up.
Grace riding a pony, or turtle? I can't remember now.
William and I had some fun during reading time. Dino Selfie:
The best part of the thrift shop is the toy section, at least according to grace and Juliet! I bumped their "allowance" down from $1 to $.50/ea because they were too good at finding so much stuff to bring into the house. They still manage to find things, hopefully now it will be a slower rate!
I don't know what Juliet's goal was, but one day last week she dressed in hello kitty all day. The shirt when they got dressed and nightgown when it was bedtime. Grace never fussed, so I doubt it was to annoy her, but it made telling them apart a bit more challenging.
I don't let the kids in the front with me when we wait, because they push buttons and change my settings. = ) But, this spot is the favorite for the big kids, so when we go to pick up, the twins clamor and vie over this spot.
Emily had some leg pains on Thursday, so we went to the doctor. We are just keeping an eye on it, and Emily hasn't complained again, so I guess it's healing. While we were there, I did request her annual ALP test, so that we can get a jump on HPP should it manifest in Emily. Here we are at the lab, that snowy day.
William's class celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday on Friday.
Emily was playing a balancing game, which is a new favorite around here.
William wanted to show off his angry bird icon.
When we dropped Emily back off at school, it was almost time for William's lunch. So, we stayed on and ate lunch with our favorite Pre-Kindergartner, and Alice comes in as he leaves. We enjoyed having a few extra minutes with our Alice too!
later days


















No comments:
Post a Comment