Billy had taken the afternoon off, so when it was time to pick up the big kids, we left the car at the school and walked home. Then, we walked up as a family when it was time for the program. All of the first grade classes came together to make a huge potluck meal. There were tons of people and even more food!
Aunt Rocky and her neighbor Josh came up to watch the show, so once we finished eating, we headed to Emily's classroom. It was transformed into a miniature theater with rows upon rows of seats.
Sadly, it was hard to hear our 1st grader perform, but she sure did look cute!
Aunt rocky came and sat with me and the rest of the crew off in the corner, so that they could be fidgety with out being too distracting.
She (and the rest of her class) did fantastic, and it was nice to see them celebrating reading!
When we made it home, I read through the script, so that I could retroactively enjoy the performance. = )
I am going to miss Emily's teacher next year, so much!
later days





No comments:
Post a Comment