I do not feel summer could have already come and gone, but we have the first week under our belts already!
My car is still in the shop, so we have been walking to (and from) school each day, much to the chagrin of my children. Studies have shown that it is good for them though, so they will survive.
My Alice on day one:
she ended up having to change shoes, and put on shorts that were longer than her shirt...but we were eventually able to leave for school in an appropriate fashion!
My Emily on day one:
This year, she was confused as to why the pillowcase was blank. Her world was changed when I told her I would add it in later on my computer. = )
My William on day one:
this guy has been going back and forth on whether or not he is ready to start. I know he will rock kindergarten, and he has the most adorable teacher, so he will be awesome.
And a bonus picture, that in my mind was supposed to be all 5:
but we were waiting on big sister (and her accomplice, grace) to finish getting ready. = )
We are ready for the best year to date!
later days
this is how my dear ones looked on their first day last year.



No comments:
Post a Comment