19 August 2018

Alice's 9th Birthday Party

On Saturday, people came together to celebrate Alice's 9th birthday!!!!!

It was such a laid back event, we rented a bounce house and snow cone machine, had a store made cake, and Billy grilled up some hot dogs.

Alice was delighted to see all of her friends, and I enjoyed chatting with my friends and the other parents.  In fact, I was having such a good time, I didn't take a single picture!

Thankfully, my mom took all of these:






Alice loved her giant Minecraft pillow!


Grace thought the kitty was toooo cute!


This blue squishy guy was another favorite, she even brought him to the baseball game today!


And her pants made me so sad.  We bought them just for her party, and the knees wore off before the end of the day! = (

She loved seeing all of her friends, and has been on cloud nine all day.  Thank you to everyone who came out or sent well wishes!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment