I took a picture of her on her very last night as an 8 year old:
I am 18 years old.
My favorite color is: pink pink pink
The coolest person on earth is: "me" [<-I've totally been demoted]
The thing I do best is: being me
If I could change my name, it would be: alisa
My favorite toy is: the dragon toy
When I grow up, I want to be: a mermaid fairy
I like to watch: youtube
My favorite song is: goblins form mars: cold blooded love
My favorite book is: the weenie book series
3 words to describe me are: cheerful, happy and jumpy
When I was little, I used to: destroy stuff
My favorite season is: winter
The food I like most is: cupcakes
One food I really don't like is: onions
My best friend is: Audrey & Willow
For my birthday I want to: become a mermaid fairy
My best memory is: mutti & daddy [okay, maybe not completely demoted]
and her very first day as a 9 year old:
Happiest of birthdays to my dear Alice, you are so incredibly loved!
later days
you can check out her answers last year here.

No comments:
Post a Comment