It happened. My very last Kindergarten Round-up. And, despite the quantity of times I've attended one of these events, this was my first time at a repeat school!!!!
The twins are ecstatic to go to school with the big kids. Apparently what they are most looking forward to is not riding the bus. ; )
The office staff seems to be super excited to take them into the fold next year. I'm excited to have all 5 at the same school!
Since they have seen the ENT and ophthalmologist recently, they did not need the hearing and vision screenings. So, they spent time coloring while we waited.
Before they went into the big group 'screening' and I went to my informational session, we spent time touring each Kindergarten classroom. They really enjoyed spending time in William's classroom.
They spent time with the other future kindergartners while I listened to a repeat of information (but sometimes it's good to re-hear.)
On our way out, they danced along the paw prints.
They.are.ready.
And, as teary as I felt it made me, I know this is nothing compared to Alice's middle school orientation next year. = 0
later days





No comments:
Post a Comment