I was working on my list of Summer Chores, though admittedly, the past two weeks I've not made any progress.
But, when I was still knocking things off of my list, I painted the bathroom!
The paint looks good now, the trim not so much. That is certainly a task for another
********
The siding on our front poarch was looking very dirty. I grabbed a bucket of water, a ladder and some rags. It was not a diffuclt task. I even had some helpers.
Juliet only lasted until she saw a spider. Emily and Grace helped me a little longer than that.
No one else even noticed, but I see a remarkable difference. Something that still bothers me is some ancient sticky string(?) that is on a few panels. I've tried soaking it, goo gone, nail polish and scrubbing bubbles to no avail. Next up is vinegar, and then toilet bowl cleaner, when it bothers me enough.
Soaking it:
The final completed chore was washing the shower curtain and cleaning a heater for the bathroom.
I see the improvement in both, though I realize I may be alone. = )
Hopefully I will have time to do at least one more before the kids head back to school. But I may want to wait on some of them, so that the kids are back in school?
later days















No comments:
Post a Comment