29 August 2019

Alice Answers Her Birthday Survey: 10-years-old!

We are several days past Alice's decade celebration, but today we completed her birthday survey! (After she finished her "lots of things" that she was doing on her computer.)

I am 10 years old.
My favorite color is:pink 
The coolest person on earth is: everybody
The thing I do best is: being chill (as she dabs)
If I could change my name, it would be: mutti jr.
My favorite toy is: everything (my usb fan XD still chill)
When I grow up, I want to be: a cat human with yin-yang powers that can turn into a cat and has wings and 2 tails and ears (still chill)(E)
I like to watch: youtube(still chill)
My favorite song is: imagine dragons(EEEEEEEEE)
My favorite book is:Geronimo stilton(chilllllllll)
3 words to describe me are: a thing alright chill funny(ish)
When I was little, I used to: drink from a baby bottle like boss baby
My favorite season is: Christmas
The food I like most is: Mint chocolate chunk ice cream 
One food I really don't like is: melted cheese
My best friend is: Willow
For my birthday I want to: pwn n00bs XD
My best memory is: CHILL


I love how much her answers have changed since her first survey! Can you tell she typed her own answers this year? lol.



later days

you can check out her answers from last year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment