I do feel like I personally got lucky this year (yep, I said it) because Alice is home with me, and in Texas 5th grade is a part of elementary school, so I don't have to consider her a middle schooler*!
We took a few pictures last night, as her final night as a 10 year old!
And then new pictures this morning, as a brand new 11 year old! She picked ice cream for breakfast, so that's what everyone got.
Opening up gifts before 'school.' From us she got a cat hoodie, roblox gift cards, and Billy installed Sim 4 + cats and dogs on her computer. = ) She liked her cards from Avia and Emily, and prized her squishy cat from Avia all morning.
My amazing Alice, I'm so happy that we get to celebrate with you! I hope that this year is your best one yet! = ) You are smart, and funny and weird and such a joy to be around.
*Of course, Emily, William, Grace and Juliet are thoughts for another day.







No comments:
Post a Comment